Chempak Vegetable Fertiliser - 1kg
Chempak Vegetable Fertiliser is an all-purpose base and top dressing with four distinct phases of release of the most important plant food; nitrogen, released in a steady flow over a period of time, in conjunction with phosphates and potash providing your plants with all the nutrients they need throughout the season.
(N:P:K - 15:3:20)
When to use: The Chempak Vegetable Fertiliser can be used anytime, anywhere in both garden or greenhouse.
How to use - Spring Base Dressing:
- Ideally apply to the soil about 2 weeks before sowing or planting out to build up the nutrient level in your soil and feed your plants for 3 months.
- Use 60-90g per sq. m (2-3oz per sq yd) for general purposes, but for exhibition vegetables, apply 120-180g per sq m (4-6 oz per sq yd).
Spring Top Dressing:
- To benefit and feed new growth into summer of established fruit apply 30-60g per sq m (1-2oz per sq yd) of root area and lightly fork into the soil. Also suitable for shrubs and roses.
Summer Top Dressing:
- Vigorous growing fruit and vegatables will appreciate a midseason top up. Apply 30-60g per sq m (1-2oz per sq yd) during summer.
- Chempak Vegetable Fertiliser is also ideal for all shrubs and roses due to its high potash content. Apply monthly during the growth season at 30-60g per sq m )1-2oz per sq yd).
- Because of its high potash and phosphate content, Chempak Vegetable Fertiliser can also be used as an autumn lawn food to encourage strong root growth and prepare your lawn for winter. Apply at a rate of 60g per sq m (2oz per sq yd).
Full instructions on packaging. Always read the label and use garden chemicals safely.
Click and Collect
Click and Collect available on all products, just select the "Store pickup" option in your basket before you checkout.
Fast UK Delivery
We aim to provide fast and efficient delivery on most packages to mainland UK addresses, there are some areas where we will need to charge slightly extra due to postage costs such as Highlands & Islands, Southern Ireland & Isle of Man.
Delivery is charged at a flat rate of £5.95 for all orders below £50, and free for all orders of £50 and above.