Chempak Tomato Food 750g
A high quality, soluble tomato fertiliser suitable for use on all tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, courgettes, aubergines and soft fruit. Tomato plants are greedy feeders, requiring a continuous supply of nourishment.
Chempak Soluble Tomato Food is specially formulated with essential nutrients, including trace elements, in the correct balance, for heavier cropping and top quality fruit. Magnesium aids fruit setting and keeps the foliage healthy; iron and manganese give colour, flavour and finish and calcium helps prevent Blossom End Rot.
Where to use: For tomatoes in the greenhouse or outdoors in pots, grow bags or soil grown.
How to use:
- Use as a liquid feed.
- Dissolve two level teaspoonful of Chempak Tomato Food in 10 litres (approx. two gallon) of water.
- Stir until dissolved. Small residues caused by hard water should be ignored.
- For best results thoroughly soak the soil or compost around each plant.
How often to use:
- Early feeding is recommended for the biggest crops.
- The rate of feeding should be increased as growth proceeds; 1st truss stage - feed weekly, 2nd truss stage - feed twice weekly, 3rd truss stage - feed at every watering.
Other crops: Chempak Tomato Food is a high potash formulation which makes it ideal for other crops such as Peppers, Aubergines, Melons, Cucumbers, Courgettes, Marrows, Strawberries and soft fruit. Use at two teaspoonfuls to 10 litres (approx. two gallons) of water, once a week from first fruit set. Increase to twice a week once picking commences.