Chempak Formula 2 High Nitrogen Plant Feed 750g
Chempak Formula 2 High Nitrogen Plant Feed is an early season fertiliser for greenhouse and garden.
A soluble rapid growth plant food formula as used by exhibition growers with higher nitrogen for spring feeding. All Chempak Soluble Plant Foods contain seven essential trace elements, far more than ordinary fertiliser. They are fully soluble which means they start to work instantly. Chempak Formula 2 has a high nitrogen content, particularly useful for the start of the season, getting the leaves and stems of young plants off to a strong start.
(N:P:K - 25:15:15)
Free Measuring Spoon & Feeding Guide included with every pack.
Where to use:
Early season feeding: Use on bedding plants, lawns, Sweet Peas, greenhouse plants, roses, begonias, shrubs & trees, fuchsias, leek & onions. As growth progresses, most flowering plants and root vegetables should be changed to higher potash and phosphate feeds such as Chempak Formulas 3, 4 or 8.
Through the season feeding: Use as an all year round feed for green and leafy plants such as ferns, leaf vegetables, cucumbers, melons and salad vegetables.
How to use:
Normal Strength: Dissolve 2 level measures of crystals in 5 litres (approx. 1 gallon) of water and apply to plants every 7 to 10 days. Ensure the soil or compost is well moistened.
For more frequent use: Some gardeners prefer to use dilute feed more often. Dissolve 1 level measure in 10 litres of water and apply at every watering. At this strength this pack will make over 2,000 litres of plant food.
Full instructions on packaging. Always read the label and use garden chemicals safely.
Some Professional Tips:
- Vegetables: The perfect first feed for exhibition carrots, celery, leeks, onions, parsnips and pumpkins. Change To Chempak Formula 8 from July.
- Chrysanthemums: Use as a bloom feed for these and other flowers.
- Roses, Trees, Shrubs: After dormancy, feed 2 or 3 times to encourage early growth. Change To Chempak Formula 4 for main feed.
- Lawns: Use as a spring and summer boost. Dissolve 4oz in 2 gallons of water per 16 sq. yds. Change to Chempak Formula 8 from August.
- New Plantings: Use on first year planting like conifers, heathers, shrubs and Bonsai. Change to Chempak Formula 8 for main feed.