Broil King Royal 340 Gas Barbecue
The Broil King Royal 340 Gas Barbecue from DeWaldens Garden Centre features 2,130 sq. cm primary cooking surface and includes 3 stainless steel Dual-Tube™ burners, 10 mm reversible cast iron cooking grids, stainless steel Flav-R-Wave™ cooking system, and electronic ignition.
The Royal™ series features painted steel drop-down side shelves, and enclosed cabinet base.
- 3 Burners
- 8.8kW Main Burner Output
- 2.7kW Side Burner Output
- 2130 cm2 Primary cooking space
Therma-Cast Aluminium Cook Box - Made from die-cast aluminium, these ovens are ultra-durable and provide excellent heat retention.
Heavy Cast Iron Cooking Grids - Broil King's heavy duty cast iron cooking grids are reversible. One side is pointed to give you perfect grill marks, while the other side is grooved to capture juices for continuous basting while cooking.
Flav-R-Wave Cooking System - The stainless steel Flav-R-Wave™ cooking system provides superior heat distribution, protects the burner and vaporizes drippings for great barbecue flavor.
Deluxe Accu-Temp Thermometer - Our easy to read stainless steel thermometer has a probe that reaches deep into the oven, giving you a more accurate temperature reading.
Electronic Ignition - The Sure-Lite ignition system offers you peace of mind knowing your barbecue grill will start quickly and easily.
- 8.8 kWh main burner output
- 2.7 kwh powerful side burner
- 3,355 sq cm total cooking space including porcelain coated warming rack
- 2,258 sq cm primary cooking space
- Cast iron cooking grids
- 3 Stainless steel tube burners
- Stainless steel Flav-R-Wave™ cooking system
- Linear-Flow™ valves
- Sure-Lite™ electronic ignition system
- Accu-Temp™ thermometer
- Therma-Cast™ aluminium oven
- Black chrome painted steel drop down side shelves with integrated tool hooks
- Enclosed cabinet with black chrome epoxy painted door
- 18 cm wheels with decorative grey accent and 6.4 cm locking casters
- Black chrome epoxy painted control panel
- Quality epoxy paint finish
- Cool-To-The-Touch thermonylon handle
- Stainless steel spider guards
- Rust resistant zinc coated steel components