Ezy Dog Cujo Lead
THE ORIGINAL SHOCK ABSORBING DOG LEAD
Enjoy comfortable dog walking without being pulled - The Cujo is a high quality bungee dog lead, designed with durability in mind.
SHOCK ABSORBING STRETCH
The Cujo 25" dog lead is built with 15cm of Shock Absorbing Stretch. The tight, short stretch provides maximum comfort and control over Medium to Large dogs that can pull hard! The Cujo 40" is built with 30cm of Shock Absorbing Stretch. Slightly less tight and longer stretch gives you comfort and control over smaller dogs that pull hard or medium to large dogs that do not pull as much.
SUPER STRONG AND DURABLE
With high quality ski rope and a tough heavy duty snap, Cujo Leads are engineered to last.
For comfort and added control, Cujo Leads have a waterski-style handle. The shaft of the handle is made from soft EVA and is designed to not pinch your hands.
- Shock absorbing stretch allows energetic movement without hurting you or your dog!
- Options in length help you find the ideal fit for small, medium, and large dogs
- Waterski-style handle gives you ultimate comfort and control
- Extra strong and reliable snap clip for leash connection to collar/harness
- Reflective strands for night time safety
- Choice of Extensions and Couplers to add length to your Cujo or to walk two dogs at a time
Click and Collect
Click and Collect available on all products, just select the "Store pickup" option in your basket before you checkout.
Fast UK Delivery
We aim to provide fast and efficient delivery on most packages to mainland UK addresses, there are some areas where we will need to charge slightly extra due to postage costs such as Highlands & Islands, Southern Ireland & Isle of Man.
Delivery is charged at a flat rate of £5.95 for all orders below £50, and free for all orders of £50 and above.