Chempak Formula 3 - Fully Balanced Feed 800g
Chempak Formula 3 is a multi purpose balanced plant food formula for all house and garden plants.
This soluble fertiliser is used by professionals and leading growers. All Chempak Soluble Plant Foods contain seven essential trace elements, far more than ordinary soluble fertiliser. These trace elements are absolutely necessary to plant growth and serious disorders can occur if any are absent. They are fully soluble which means they start to work instantly.
Chempak Formula 3 has identical proportions of the primary nutrients nitrogen, phosphate and potash, which make it perfect for all plants all year round.
(N:P:K - 20:20:20)
Free Measuring Spoon & Feeding Guide included with every pack.
Where to use: Use on bedding plants, houseplants, chrysanthemums, roses, container plants, salad vegetables, dahlias, soft fruit, ericaceous plants, vegetables, sweetcorn and hanging baskets.
How & When to use: Normal Strength Use: Dissolve 2 level measures of crystals in 5 litres (approx.1 gallon) of water and apply to your plants every 7 to 10 days. Ensure the soil or compost is well moistened.
For more frequent use: Some gardeners prefer to use dilute feed more often. Dissolve 1 level measure in 10 litres of water and apply at every watering. At this strength this pack will make over 2,000 litres of plant food.
- Chrysanthemums: Use for early and late flowering varieties up to colour show. Change To Chempak Formula 2 for bloom feeding.
- Carnations: For all types throughout the year.
- Early Season Feeding: Ideal formula for Dahlias, Pelargoniums and Geraniums. Change To Chempak Formula 4 when buds form.
- Delphiniums: Change to Chempak Formula 8.
- Mid Season Feeding: For Begonias, Fuchsias and Gloxinias. Change To Chempak Formula 4 around July.
- Ericaceous Subject: Chempak Formula 3 is suitable for lime hating plants like Azaleas and Rhododendrons. The trace elements will help prevent and cure chlorosis.